World Media is about the many ways mass communication systems differ around the world and the way people of many nations communicate across national boundaries.
It’s about how mass media influence cultures, societies, politics, economics, and histories in North and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Pacific.
- What is the place of media in different types of countries.
- What are their organizations that bring order to the media systems.
- What are the effects of media and technology throughout the world.
That’s what World Media is about.
Please see the several page links above or at the right to learn more about . . .
- the interplay between legacy media and the evolving new external media
- international news media and sources of news in library databases and websites
- global radio and ways nations reach out through the airwaves
- digital television stretching around the globe.